Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 6 It is Wednesday my dudes. (Ahhhhhh)

The title is a vine. Check it out.

Yesterday was hot. So. Hot. Kennedy and I stayed back so she could rest. Watching our team stumble through the door, I was grateful for our air conditioner. Some went out to the park to Drime. Some did maintenance stuff. We all got a lot out of it.

The guys on our team are wonderful. Erica's knee has been acting up, and they had to walk up a hill to get to the park. She had offers from all the guys to be carried. They are such men of God; I am so proud of them.

The team went out to do ministry today, but Kennedy and I stayed behind. We ended up going to the Children's Hospital just to get her checked out to be safe. We took the metro alone (!) And totally rocked it! We spent a good four hours to hear everything was pretty normal, had to find the team to get the key to the school, then came all the way home. We left at 2:30 and got home at 8:30pm. She's a trooper, and while I wish I hadn't miss the ministry today, I had an amazing day, and I wouldn't change a thing.

I've included a few pictures from our day. Maybe I'll get Riley to fill you in on their Drime time.

No comments:

Post a Comment